AUGUST 29 HEALTH    LIFESTYLE    SLIMMING   

CarbTrim Iced Tea Mix

sr_cb001_s1

CarbTrim is the first carb-blocking iced tea mix in the market today.

• Each Carbtrim sachet contains Phase 2 White Kidney Bean Extract which is clinically proven (with 24 published studies) to block up to 66% of carbohydrate intake.
• Phase 2 White Kidney Bean Extract blocks carbohydrates by reducing the conversion of unwanted carbohydrates to simple sugar thus reducing caloric intake by the body. The blocked carbs then passes thru the body as dietary fiber and comes out as waste.
• Phase 2 White Kidney Bean Extract is generally Regarded as Safe (GRAS) by the US FDA. With no side-effects!
• It contains no added sugar with only 8 calories per serving
• Comes in a handy stick sachet that women can bring anywhere and can easily be prepared into 1 glass of CarbTrim Iced Tea.
• Available in 2 delicious fruit tea flavor: Lemon and Apple

 

HOW DOES CARBTRIM WORK?

CarbTrim works by preventing the alpha-amylase enzymes in our body system from breaking down carbohydrates from starchy food (e.g. rice, bread, pasta) into sugar. It reduces the glycemic Index and caloric impact from food; minimizing the conversion of starch-to-sugar-to-fat and thus help in reducing body weight, fat mass and waist and thigh circumference.

 

WHAT HAPPES TO THE BLOCKED CARBOHYDRATES?

Carbtrim turns blocked carbohydrates into long-chain fiber. Since the human body does not absorb fiber, it just passes through our digestive system and comes out as waste.

 

DOES CARBTRIM HAVE ANY SIDED EFFECT?

Carbtrim contains Phase 2 white kidney bean which is accredited by the US FDA as generally regarded as safe. The only effect of Carbtrim is that you might notice an increase volume of your waste discharge. This is due to the blocked carbs turned into fiber that helps the body excrete more waste. According to the Scranton Study, Carbtrim works within 60 minutes of intake.

 

WHEN IS THE BEST TIME TO DRINK CARBTRIM?

Carbtrim should be taken before or during meals. Since it’s in a beverage format, the active ingredients, Phase 2 white kidney bean extract, works by blocking immediately the carbs taken in. For best results, drink Carbtrim with every meal with moderate to heavy carbs.

 

IS THERE A LIMIT IN THE NUMBER OF TIME I COULD DRINK CARBTRIM?

Carbtrim can be taken multiple times. Safety studies show that Phase 2 white kidney bean is safe to drink up to 10g/day or equivalent to 20 glass of Carbtrim.

 

DOES CARBTRIM REDUCE CALORIE INTAKE?

Yes, since Carbtrim has no added sugar and it uses sucralose as sweetener. For other similar health conditions, it would still be best to consult your doctor before using Carbtrim.

 

DOES CARBTRIM HAMPER MY ENERGY LEVELS WHEN IT BLOCKS CARBS?

No, Carbtrim only blocks 66% of carb calories. There is still a remaining of 34% of carb for use as the source of energy. Besides, there are a lot of sources of energy aside from carbs, like sugar, fats and protein where your body can get its energy restaurant.

 

HOW DOES CARBTRIM ASSIST IN WEIGHT MANAGEMENT?

In our body system, carbohydrate is converted into sugar by alpha-amylase and this simple sugar acts as fuel to provide energy to the body. However, when we over-consume starch-based food, more sugar is converted and the excess will turn into fat and be stored, and that’s how we gain weight.

When Carbtrim inhibits the activity of alpha-amylase enzyme, the conversion of starch-to-sugar-to-fat is greatly reduced. At the same time, the body will get its energy source from stored fat since your body is not getting sugar from carbs. When you use stored fat, you not only lose pounds but inches as well.

 

HOW MANY CALORIES DOES CARBTRIM HAVE?

Carbtrim has only 8 calories per serving.

**********
Instructions: Just add the contents of 1 sachet to a glass (250ml) of cold or hot water. Contains natural tea extract, stir until dissolved and enjoy! Drink one to three times a day, preferably before meals.

Ingredients: Isomalt, White Kidney Bean Extract Phase 2, Apple Flavor, Anhydrous Citric Acid, Black Tea Flavor, Tea Extract, Sucralose and Tribasic Calcium Phosphate

Full Size: 1 box includes 6 stick sachets
Price: PHP 144 per box / PHP 24 per sachet stick

Available at:
Supermarkets & Drugstores (SVI, SM Hypermart, Save More, Shopwise, Rustans, Puregold, Robinsons, Landmark Supermarket, Metro Gaisano, Wellcome, Watsons, Mercury Drug, etc)

Social Media:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CarbTrim
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CarbTrim
Instagram: @carbtrim
Website: http://www.carbtrim.com/

Grab 2 boxes of Lemon flavored CarbTrim at Sample Room!



Blog Categories

VIEW MORE CATEGORIES VIEW LESS